Before you read this, here are three reasons why you definitely need to use at least one SEO tool today:
- Search engine optimization is becoming even more challenging as the day passes by
- Using the right SEO tools are equivalent to 10, 30 and even 50 manpower
- Search engine optimization tools save you time and effort when it comes to website optimization and keyword research (to name a few)
Now, do me a favor and ask yourself, “Are you using any SEO tools right now?”
Well if you are not or even planning to, I certainly hope this article will help you in your decision making. You are not obligated to buy or even try it out but I am sure when you finish reading this, you will be very have some knowledge when it comes to optimizing your website.
If you are more interested to use a free SEO tool instead, you can head over here: The Best Free SEO Tools For Bloggers and Webmasters.
One thing I got to stress out is the fact that many people thought that it is either not needed to buy SEO tool or those SEO tools on sale are not worth it. This is a very common misunderstanding.
Okay, here’s the reality guys. There are lots of unworthy SEO tools which claim to be the ‘so-called’ best SEO tool out there. Buying those are going to burn a hole in your pocket. That is something I will not deny. However, you got understand that there are still some great tools out there which can help you with keyword research or even search engine optimization, and they are really worth it.
I got to stress that the right tools could also come in handy in terms of SEO analysis, website optimization and content writing.
It doesn’t matter if you are a copywriter, SEO writer or just a blogger trying to rank well on search engine result pages (SERPs). With the competitions you are bound to face, it is always better to have some SEO analysis tools backing you up from behind.
Keyword research done easy with Scribe
Scribe is a premium SEO tool when it comes to keyword research. Not only that, Scribe (some call it Scribe Content) is created by the team behind the famous WordPress theme, Genesis Framework. Yup you got it right! It’s CopyBlogger Media for Christ’s sake.
Focusing on the right keywords is very important when it comes to search engine optimization.
And yes, you probably got it right again! CopyBlogger are serious with this product and they want to make it stay for good. Maybe this is why I always see Scribe as a very potential SEO tool which helps a lot in when it comes to keyword research.
I came across Scribe Content Optimization by accident when I was surfing the web. I had absolutely no idea what it was except that it was a keyword research tool and highly recommended by others.
Just like you now, I really wonder if Scribe could really perform that good as what others are saying or it’s merely a hype?
* Scribe 4.0 is way beyond SEO – Brian Clark (co-founder of Genesis Framework)
* Scribe is my personal writing assistant. I create content the way I want, and then Scribe steps in to help me optimize it for the social media and search engine audiences I’m after – Jon Henshaw (Co-Founder & Chief Product Officer, Raven Internet Marketing Tools)
* Scribe allows for creative content marketing that gets attention, while keeping content creators focused on business goals. It just works – Greg Boser (President, BlueGlass Interactive)
* Scribe allows for quick and easy optimization, and your content still performs well in social media channels. Scribe seriously rocks – Rae Hoffman-Dolan (CEO, Pushfire)
Now, take a moment to read the above. Noticed the big names commenting on Scribe? I am not sure about you but they really convinced me to try Scribe out even thought I had no idea what Scribe really was (yet). Amazing huh?
Scribe Content could be the best SEO tool for keyword research. Why?
The biggest misconception about keyword research tool is many bloggers thought these are SEO tools who will ‘spoon feed’ them with quality keywords. A big, hell NO!
I used many free and paid SEO tools in the past and honestly, I love what Scribe Content does to me. It offers a great SEO analysis on my content ONLY after I finished composing my article.
I basically fell in love with Scribe the moment I purchased it. Yes, it is rather costly for a started blogger but once using it, I knew I made the right choice.
Scribe provides detailed explanations and SEO reports on:
- The chances of me ranking that specific keyword (we all love forecast, don’t we? – keyword research
- How optimized the website is for that keyword? – keyword research (again x 2)
- How optimized the article is for that keyword? (see the different with #2) – keyword research (again x 3)
- The current trend on social media (Gogole+ and Twitter) for that keyword – keyword research (again x 4) OMG!
- A list of suggested tags or keywords to use – keyword research (lost count)
- Recommendation on words or sentences which could be good anchor text for hyperlinks – anchor text assistance for link building
- Fair reading capabilities (Google point of view) – SEO analysis
- Internal links that are related to that specific keyword you chosen for link building – building links between articles
- Site connections capabilities which users can create external links to boost traffic – building links between websites
Honestly, I have not came across a SEO tool which offers more than five really good features. Scribe Content nailed it any time of the day as the above nine factors are more than enough to wow-ed me. For me, Scribe is more than just a keyword research tool.
What does Scribe Content do best?
Scribe works as a SEO tool which helps bloggers and content writers to optimize keywords in their article writing.
Okay, don’t take my word for it. Seriously.
Take a look at this video created by Copyblogger Media team on what Scribe Content it all about – Scribe Video Demo
What you must do right now is to request for a free SEO report from Scribe Content. Okay, if you think you like Scribe Content and want to give it a go, you can sign up using my affiliate link below. It WILL NOT cost you extra but instead, it will give me a little incentive from your sale.
Besides that, Scribe Content also offers a full, 30 days money back guarantee if you want unhappy with that SEO tool, no question asked.
Over to you
Are you using any SEO tool or keyword research too for your blogs or websites? I am very eager to hear and do tell me if you are planning to use Scribe Content.
I will be writing another post later on how to use Scribe Content Management. So, it is highly advisable to bookmark this page for reference.
Before you leave, take a moment and sign up for the FREE SEO newsletter as well! That is one of the best way to connect to me and get updated with the latest SEO strategies.
Like this article? Please help me to share using the red button below.