What is the best cheap WordPress hosting in 2019?
Whether you are looking for a cheap WordPress hosting for your business or personal use, you are going to find a lot of information here — especially in finding cheap WordPress hosting that offers fast and reliable web hosting services.
Sounds too good to be true? No joke here.
After all, premium WordPress hosting isn’t suitable for everyone.
I know that one of the most common question is always “what is the cheapest way to host WordPress?”
The answer is simple. Find the best and cheap WordPress hosting in the market. Cheap often comes with a price; either performance or security.
BONUS: You will find the best WordPress hosting deals for 2019 within this post. Therefore, make sure you bookmark this article and share with your buddies too!
How To Choose The Best Cheap WordPress Hosting For You?
Do you know that there are only 4 steps you need to consider when choosing a WordPress host? Take a look at this quick explainer video below.
For many bloggers, choosing the right web hosting is always a challenging task.
Lucky for you, I’ll share the top 10 cheapest WordPress hosting you can find today.
What you will get in this article are:
- WordPress hosting that doesn’t suck
- Fast hosting
- Reliable web hosting services
- check-circleZero compromise on performance
- check-circleAbove average (and excellent customer support)
- check-circleMore importantly, cheap WordPress hosting
Best Cheap WordPress Hosting Plans
Before we start getting our hands dirty into the final bits and pieces of each web hosting plans, I want to give you a quick outlook and summary of the web hosting comparisons that you will find in this article.
- tasksHostWithLove: Pricing structure starts from $2.93 per month for two websites, 5GB storage and 50GB bandwidth
- BlueHost: Pricing structure starts from $2.95 per month for a single website, 50GB storage and unlimited bandwidth
- GoDaddy: Pricing structure starts from $2.99 per month for a single website, unlimited storage and unlimited bandwidth
- A2 Hosting: Pricing structure starts from $3.92 per month for a single website, unlimited storage and unlimited bandwidth
- tasksSiteGround: Pricing structure starts from $3.95 per month for a single website, 10GB storage and unlimited bandwidth
- tasksLinode: Pricing structure starts from $5 per month for a single website, 20GB storage and 1TB bandwidth
- tasksDigital Ocean: Pricing structure starts from $5 per month for a single website, 25GB storage and 1TB bandwidth
- tasksHosting with Reginald: Pricing structure starts from $6.99 per month for a single website, 25GB storage and unlimited bandwidth
- tasksInMotion Hosting: Pricing structure starts from $6.99 per month for two websites, unlimited storage and unlimited bandwidth
- tasksCloudWays: Pricing structure starts from $10 per month for unlimited websites, 25GB storage and 1TB bandwidth
Disclaimer: The above are the top 10 best cheap WordPress hosting for 2019. And if you noticed, I only choose hosting services that offer under $10 a month.
How To Choose The Best Budget WordPress Hosting?
I want to take a moment to touch on this sensitive topic.
I totally understand that choosing the cheapest WordPress hosting is important (as it affects the thickness of your wallet) but you have to understand that the monthly fees for the web hosting is not the only thing you should consider.
Important features such as complimentary domain names, free SSL certificates and support will being the costs down in a long run.
You obviously doens’t want to pay a web developer to fix your problem at $100 per hour, right?
How To Get Web Hosting Discounts?
Every web hosting provider provides discount — you just need to find them.
Typically, they offer upfront payment discount (6 months, 12 months or 24 months prepayment) and even introductory discounts for new accounts.
What Does Unlimited Means To You?
Unlimited storage. Unlimted bandwidth. Unlimited domains.
Unlimited means there is no clause that will tie you down to a specific figure.
For example, 25GB of data transfer means that you can only use up to 25GB of data per month. In the case where you exceeds the limit, you would either need to upgrade your existing WordPress hosting package or pay the differences (based on your web host).
Are Additional Features Important For Web Hosting?
Features such as daily backup, automatic updates and complimentary website migration are all good.
The concept is simple. You want to save both time and money. Using a cheap WordPress hosting is already contributing some sort of saving for you.
Having additional features on your web hosting further sweeten the cake.
Important: It is extremely rare to find cheap WordPress hosting provider that provides a lot additional features.
Best Cheap WordPress Hosting Plans
These affordable web hosting plans are listed based on the lowest price to the highest.
I recommend you to read carefully on each part to ensure that you make a run for your money and making the money work harder for you.
You can get more information by clicking on the links or buttons in each web hosting review below.
I came across HostWithLove three years back when I was looking for a local web hosting service provider that works like SiteGround.
The name is fairly unique (seriously) and I thought they were just “okay.” Three days into my hosting with them, I was amazed at their professionalism.
I wanted to know why they do that and I came across their ‘best effort basis’ program. This means that each staff working in HostWithLove is required to provide assistance (no matter how crappy the problem is) if they are able to.
I tried to abuse them to see how far they would go. Man, they really “wow-ed” me, BIG TIME.
10 complimentary website migration in 7 days, one website speed optimization and two websites that I asked them to help me with the CSS file.
The cost? Zero. Nadaa. $0!
Now, don’t get me wrong. I’m not asking you to abuse them by any means, but they are really helpful and offering help based on ‘best effort basis.’ More importantly, they stick to what they had promised.
When it comes to finding the best host for WordPress, my top choice will always be HostWithLove.
Here’s the pricing structure for HostWithLove.
The cheapest web hosting service costs $2.93 per month when you when you prepay biennially.
What are included in the HostWithLove S1 plan?
- Hosting for two websites
- check-circle-oUnlimited parked domains
- check-circle-oUnlimited subdomains
- 5GB space
- 50GB data transfer
- check-circle-oWordPress installation and automatic updates
- check-circle-oUnlimited email accounts
- check-circle-oUnlimited MySQL databases
- check-circle-ocPanel control panel and Softaculous one-click installer
- check-circle-oCloudFlare Railgun
- check-circle-oDeveloper tools
- check-circle-o24/7 email ticket support
- check-circle-o30 days money back guarantee
The famous, BlueHost.
BlueHost doesn’t only offer cheap shared web hosting — it offers cheap WordPress hosting and until date, it is one of the best value for money web hosting I’ve come across.
BlueHost offers quite a lot of features, including free domain name, backup services and 1-click WordPress installation.
Important note: BlueHost offers both shared web hosting and WordPress hosting.
How much is the cheapest BlueHost web hosting costs?
What are included in the BlueHost basic plan?
- Hosts 1 website
- 50GB website space
- Unlimited and unmetered bandwidth
- check-circle-o5 parked domains
- check-circle-o25 sub domains
- check-circle-o5 email accounts
- check-circle-o100 MB per email account
As you can see, BlueHost basic plan is an excellent entry level if you are looking for a cheap WordPress hosting option. With the price tag that starts at $3.95 per month, there isn’t any complain here.
Note: I love to consider BlueHost as one of the best WordPress hosters (if there is such word) that is value for money and above average server performance.
How much BlueHost WordPress hosting costs?
What are included in the BlueHost WordPress hosting plan?
- Hosts 1 website
- check-circle-o100 million visits per month
- check-circle-o30GB storage space
- check-circle-o30GB space for backup storage
- check-circle-o2GB RAM
- check-circle-o1 unique IP Address
- check-circle-oEnhanced cPanel
- check-circle-oFree SSL certificate
BlueHost optimized WordPress hosting is much more suited for those who have more traffic and slightly bigger budget. You can also consider this option if you are looking for managed WordPress hosting.
Every blogger in the world heards came across one of GoDaddy products at least once.
GoDaddy is the giant when it comes to cheap web hosting and cheap domain names. More importantly, the cheapest web hosting per year is often found on GoDaddy.
Now, there’s a perception that GoDaddy is only used by several countries in the world such as United States and India. Do you know that GoDaddy offers cheap WordPress hosting in UK and is very famous with its cheap wordpress hosting in Australia?
When it comes to the cheapest hosting for WordPress site, no one beats GoDaddy.
How much does GoDaddy cheap web hosting costs?
The Economy plan on GoDaddy is best for beginners and at the price of $2.99 per month, there is seriously tough for other web hosting competitors to compete with GoDaddy.
How much does GoDaddy cheap WordPress hosting costs?
When it comes to best shared hosting for WordPress, GoDaddy strives in two spots.
- Super low price of $3.99 per month
- Free domain with annual plan
What is included in GoDaddy WordPress hosting plan?
- 1 website included
- 10GB SSD storage (not many web hosting companies offer SSD storage)
- SFTP access
- check-circle-oFree domain with annual plan
- check-circle-oPro Sites multi-site management tool (managing multiple WordPress sites from a single dashboard)
GoDaddy WordPress hosting vs regular hosting
In regular hosting, the serves are not optimized specifically fo WordPress but to a wide range of CMS like Drupal and Magento. GoDaddy WordPress hosting offers customized and optimized servers to ensure that your WordPress site is running on the optimal setting for performance.
If you are still looking for the best web hosting for WordPress, I would consider taking GoDaddy into your consideration.
4. A2 Hosting
A2 Hosting for WordPress is often underlook by many people. I personall consider A2 Hosting as one of the top 10 best and cheap WordPress hosting in the world.
And due to that it is only fair for me to place A2 Hosting in this WordPress Hosting comparison.
What comes to your mind when you talk about WordPress hosting?
Performance. Speed. Security. Support.
I’m always searching for the fastest WordPress hosting that money can buy. Make no mistake, A2 Hosting is definitely one of the best hosting company for WordPress speed.
Let’s see what A2 Hosting can offer, shall we?
How much does A2 WordPress hosting costs?
I love A2 Hosting because their pricing strategy is straightforward. For beginners, this is heavenly.
At only $3.92 per month, you get a fully optimized WordPress (shared) server to host your site.
What are included in A2 Hosting plan?
- 1 website
- 5 databases
- Unlimited storage
- check-circle-oUnlimited data transfer
- check-circle-ocPanel control panel
- check-circle-oFree SSL and SSD
- check-circle-oAnytime money back guarantee
Ladies and gentlemen, do you read the ANYTIME money back guarantee that A2 Hosting is offering?
Bold but smart.
Looking for the best managed WordPress hosting?
If the answer is yes, I’m happy to introduce SiteGround to you. SiteGround is not like most of the web hosting companies out there. They take WordPress seriously and even do their own patching when a vulnerability is found within WordPress.
This means that your site will always be in safe hands. While most WordPress hosting will costs you over $20 a month, you will be surprised on how much SiteGround managed WordPress hosting costs!
How much does SiteGround managed WordPress hosting costs?
Yes, you are right.
$3.95 is how much you need (in a form of commitment) to host a WordPress website.
In terms of pricing, SiteGround offers the best month to month web hosting cost.
What do you get with SiteGround Startup plan?
- 1 website
- 10GB space
- Unmetered data transfer
- check-circle-oFree drag and drop builder
- check-circle-oFree site transfer (migration)
- check-circle-oFree email accounts
- check-circle-oUnlimited MySQL DB
- check-circle-oUnlimited sub and parked domains
- check-circle-ocPanel & Softaculous
- check-circle-o30-days money back guarantee
- check-circle-oServers on three continent
- check-circle-oSSD storage
- check-circle-oCustomized server setup
- check-circle-oFree CDN with each account
- check-circle-oHTTP/2 enabled servers
- check-circle-oSuperCacher (inbuilt cache plugin by SiteGround)
- check-circle-o24/7 live chat support
If you are looking for the best managed WordPress hosting that doesn’t costs you an arm and leg, SiteGround is your best choice here.
Besides the cheap WordPress hosting plans, SiteGround also offers one click WordPress hosting to ensure it is absolutely hassle free for you!
Important note: SiteGround customer service is best to none. The service level they provide is either on par or way better than most expensive managed WordPress hosting.
Are you looking for cheap cloud WordPress hosting? If yes, Linode is a great choice for you to start with.
Linode offers high performance SSD Linux servers for all of your infrastructure needs — sounds geeky?
Unlike other cheap WordPress hosting plans, Linode doesn’t really comes with cPanel or WordPress inbuilt for you.
You need to have some knowledge in coding (or refer the backend knowledge base) to install WordPress. If you are a web developer, this is probably something you need to consider for cheap WordPress hosting.
How much does Linode hosting costs?
Take a look at the pricing table below. Aren’t they beautiful?
The entry level for a simple server is $5 per month. Jesus!
This is beyond amazing! Good for wallet and having your own cloud server for WordPress hosting is marvelous.
What do you get with Linode WordPress hosting?
- 1GB RAM
- 1 CPU Core
- 20 GB SSD storage
- check-circle-o1 TB transfer
- check-circle-o40 GBps network in
- check-circle-o1,000 MBps network out
7. Digital Ocean
Digital Ocean is the ultimate Linode alternative.
But similar to Linode, Digital Ocean offers cloud hosting facilities at superb prices. And yes, they are best when team up with WordPress hosting.
How much does Digital Ocean costs?
The smallest package that you can host your WordPress hosting on Digital Ocean is with the 1GB memory at $5 per month (or $0.007 per hour).
What do you get with Digital Ocean cloud hosting?
- 1GB memory
- Single core CPU
- 25GB SSD disk space
- check-circle-o1TB data transfer
- check-circle-oUnlimited domain hosting
Digital Ocean is a great choice if you know some coding skills. Setting up a server on cloud isn’t the easiest — but for the value, there is no dispute!
8. Hosting with me (yes, me!)
I’m sorry to include my personal service here — but I’m bold and I know I offers quite a lot more than most of the WordPress hosting in the market.
What you need to understand is that I do not offer managed WordPress hosting but its more towards cheap WordPress hosting for those who are budget concious.
Why should you use this hosting instead of the big boys?
The first reason: I love to go beyond of what most companies offer to their customers. I believe that I stand better in the marketplace by providing exceptional customer service with server performance.
The second reason: I charge $6.99 which includes WordPress migration. This is something that not many people are offering.
The third reason: My web hosting is built ground up for beginners. You can access it easily, or get me and my team to help you get started (for free).
How much does it cost?
You will be billed $6.99 per month for a single website.
What are the features that I’m offering?
- 20GB disk space
- Unlimited bandwidth
- 1 domain
- check-circle-oPersonal cPanel for each client
- check-circle-oAutomatic daily backup (7 days record)
- check-circle-oAll servers are SSL ready
- check-circle-oFree migration (worth $100 per website)
- check-circle-oFree plugin consultation (WordPress only and worth over $100)
- check-circle-oFree professional SEO advice (worth over $500)
9. InMotion Hosting
When it comes to the cheapest hosting for WordPress sites, InMotion Hosting is one of the competitors you got to look out for.
InMotion Hosting offers managed platform for WordPress that is fine tuned to deliver superior performance, security, and provide the best WordPress Hosting.
How much does InMotion WordPress hosting costs?
InMotion WordPress hosting is the second managed WordPress hosting is starts at $6.99 per month (in this managed WordPress hosting comparison).
What does InMotion WordPress hosting includes:
- Free domain
- 1 website
- Up to 20,000 monthly visitors
- check-circle-o40GB SSD storage
- check-circle-oUnlimited bandwidth
- check-circle-oUnlimited email accounts
Before we end this WordPress hosting comparison, allow me to introduce Cloudways.
Cloudways is a managed cloud hosting platform for growing businesses and collaborates with big boys such as Digital Ocean, Linode, Amazon Web Services and Google to power your WordPress site.
What makes Cloudways different is that instead of getting your hands messy with codes and security on Digital Ocean and Linode (for example), it gives you a platform for you to build your own cloud server in just a few clicks.
And yes, you can easily build optimized servers for managing WordPress sites in just minutes (not hours or days).
How much does Cloudways costs?
By comparison, hosing your WordPress site on Cloudways is slightly more expensive when you purchase the servers directly off from the supplier such as Digital Ocean and Linode. However, Cloudways offers zero hassle and therefore, you can focus on running your business.
The smallest WordPress hosting plan on Cloudways starts at $10 per month and you can easily scale it based on your needs.
What does Cloudways includes in its WordPress hosting package?
- Managed cloud servers at super affordable prices
- 1GB RAM
- Single core
- check-circle-o25GB storage space
- check-circle-o1TB bandwidth
- check-circle-oUnlimited apps
- check-circle-oFree SSL certificates
- check-circle-o24/7 customer support
- check-circle-oAutomated Cloudways bot alerts
WordPress Hosting Recommendations 2019
The above are the top 10 best cheap WordPress hosting for 2019. I hope you find this WordPress hosting comparison useful and tell me what you think in the comments below.