Top 5 LeadPages Competitors You Should Be Using In 2019
If you are looking for a good landing page builder, you might have heard about LeadPages.
LeadPages is one of the most promising and reliable lead generation tool for website owners because it is rich in feature and extremely easy to use.
Before that, let’s dive a quick one into LeadPages, shall we?
What is LeadPages?
LeadPages also serves as a lead generation tool that works not only on WordPress, but with other popular CMS as well.
By now, you should be wondering why are entrepreneurs using LeadPages?
For example, influencers such as Amy Porterfield and Lewis Howes recommend using LeadPages all the time.
What are the advantages using LeadPages?
Here are 12 great reasons (yes, 12) which made LeadPages a great landing page and lead generation software.
- Create an unlimited number of landing pages on LeadPages server and directly on your own hosted website.
- Integration with all major email service providers (including ConvertKit which I now use and recommend).
- Capability to create landing pages as seamless GoToWebinar registration pages.
- Automatic re-direction of traffic that lands on your old landing pages or 404 error pages to new landing pages.
- Extensive library of available landing page templates sorted by best conversation rates in the industry.
- Landing page designs that are mobile responsive and compatible with Facebook.
- Built-in split testing capability to monitor which opt-in lead pages work best for your website.
- LeadBox pop-up windows that appear when your website visitors choose to select a link or image to discover more about your platform or to sign up for your mailing list.
- LeadLinks capability to connect your existing subscribers to a lead page for a webinar, etc (existing subscribers don’t have to re-confirm their identity). This feature is available with the Pro plan.
- LeadDigits capability to capture opt-in leads via a SMS text message (great option if you are speaking to an in-person audience). For example, you could advise your audience to text the word “slides” to a Leadpages issued phone number to receive a copy of your presentation. This feature is available with the Pro plan.
- Very responsive and helpful customer service via their email support ticket system. I’ve used it often on behalf of my business and for clients.
- Upload and automatically deliver a “lead magnet” (e.g. free eBook incentive) from your LeadPages account.
What are the disadvantages using LeadPages?
While LeadPages been a great tool for many, it has also comes with a big price tag.
The standard LeadPages pricing starts at $37 (when you pay monthly) and it goes as low as $17 per month when you got for a two-years prepayment plan.
Personally, this could be a huge turn down, especially for small business owners and entrepreneurs who are constantly working with a shoestring budget.
For me, the price tag is a huge contributing factor due to the conversion rate. As a Malaysian, using LeadPages would cost me USD$37 per month. In other words, it costs around RM 151.70 with a 4.1 conversion rate (which is extremely hefty for me).
Of course, this leads me to find the best LeadPages competitor and after researching for several months, I finally came in terms with the top 5 alternatives to LeadPages.
Let’s dive in further to discover them all.
LeadPages Competitor #1: OptinMonster
The little green monster that took the lead generation world by storm — OptinMonster is definitely one of the best LeadPages alternatives.
What made OptinMonster stand out from the crowd is the ability to integrate with popular CMS and website platforms (instead of solely WordPress).
What are the advantages using OptinMonster?
OptinMonster comes packing with a truckload of features (comparable to LeadPages).
Here are the top three popular features which you will love.
MonsterLinks, Geo-Location targeting and Exit-Intent technology ensure that you are able to convert your website visitors every time without fail.
The cost of acquisition for lead generation is extremely expensive!
At only $19 per month, OptinMonster is definitely a (monster) LeadPages competitor not to be overlooked!
And if you are quick, you can get a whopping 50% discount on OptinMonster here.
LeadPages Competitor #2: Sumo
Sumo is a powerful lead generation tool that doesn’t suck.
As a matter of fact, Sumo is so good that I recently published a comparison between Sumo and OptinMonster.
Sumo is a cool lead generation tool that helps website owners (especially eCommerce websites) to generate more sales.
Here are a few popular features you’ll get when using Sumo.
What are the advantages using Sumo?
- Easy to setup
- Use on any website
- Reduce Cart Abandonment Shortcut allows you to reduce your cart abandons
- Grow Email List Shortcut to turn your visitors into email subscribers before they leave
- Increase Average Order Value Shortcut to turn your small orders into big ones
Sumo is really affordable — Sumo pricing starts at $29 per month and it is said to help eCommerce website owners to generate more sales and revenue.
LeadPages Competitor #3: Thrive Leads
Looking for an awesome lead generation software?
Thrive Leads is an opt in form plugin that allows you to collect email addresses of your website visitors (with affordability in mind).
Thrive Leads is a WordPress opt in form plugin that allows website owners to build an email list fast and effective.
Here are some advantages using Thrive Leads.
What are the advantages using Thrive Leads?
- Thrive Leads combines every type of opt-in form you need in one single plugin and gives you a simple drag-and-drop editor to create the perfect design every time
- Get a massive conversion boost by showing relevant, highly targeted offers to your visitors based on posts, categories, tags and more. Build hyper-targeted and profitable lists
- Thrive Leads comes with a highly advanced but very easy to use A/B testing feature. Easily increase your conversions and use the plugin to automatically increase your conversion rate
- Thrive Leads gives you a simple overview over the most important metrics. See exactly how your opt-in forms are performing over time and where your most valuable traffic comes from
Using Thrive Leads, you no longer have to rely on just one way to generate leads and you no longer need multiple plugins (that probably conflict with each other). It’s the all-in-one list-building solution you’ve been waiting for.
More importantly, with over 78,045 customers discovered the benefits of using conversion-boosting WordPress tools provided by Thrive Themes, there is absolutely no reason why Thrive Leads isn’t one of the best alternatives to LeadPages.
LeadPages Competitor #4: Divi Builder
Divi Builder is another opt-in form plugin for WordPress users.
For starters, it is apart of the popular Divi by Elegant Themes.
Here’s a quick video of what Divi is all about.
What are the advantages using Divi Builder?
- The Divi Builder takes everything you love about Divi Theme and packages it into it’s own plugin that can be used with any theme.
- Take control over your page content with the most advanced builder plugin on the market. With the Divi Builder, there is nothing you can’t create.
- The Divi Builder plugin is compatible with any theme, and can be used to create beautiful and fluid layouts inside content areas of any size and shape.
Still having second thoughts of Divi Builder?
Divi Builder is definitely a great landing page builder and it is one of the best WordPress tools in the market if you are serious in building beautiful landing pages.
LeadPages Competitor #5: Visual Composer
Last but not least, Visual Composer is another LeadPages competitor which is a popular option for bloggers and website owners.
Visual Composer is a free website builder and you can use this tool to build landing pages using drag and drop builders.
Just like Divi Builder, Visual Composer is extremely easy to use and doesn’t require any coding skills to use it.
What are the advantages using Visual Composer?
- Create a website with innovative drag and drop website builder. Simply drag and drop content elements to the page or start from a professionally designed template and customize anything you want.
- An intuitive interface makes it easy to create a beautiful website, all on your own.
- Create your website in minutes with ready-to-use WordPress templates for landing pages, business websites, portfolios, single articles or products. Be consistent and deliver your projects faster and on-time.
- Create a responsive website right from the start. All the elements and templates are responsive and mobile-ready.
- Powerful and precise responsive options are built-in. Control the look of your website on mobile devices without leaving the editor.
Which is the best LeadPages competitor?
This is a tough question to answer. Personally, I would go with OptinMonster as my first choice. It is extremely versatile and easy to use.
What do you think? Leave a comment below and let’s discuss further.