What Is The Best Page Builder For WordPress?
Chasing For The Best Page Builder for WordPress
It has been over a decade that I use WordPress for personal (side hustle), business and promoting a service. One of the smartest things I had learn and discovered from my journey is that a page builder for WordPress is probably the best, God-given gift to all WordPress users.
No, I'm not preaching how good a WordPress page builder is but if you are blogger or a website owner, you know exactly what I mean.
With the constant change in technology especially in WordPress, which is the best page builder for you?
Carry on reading this post to learn more on the best page builder for WordPress.
Want to discover the best WordPress page builder plugin of all time?
The answer is this: Thrive Architect.
The reason for my choice is simple. Thrive Architect is simple to use and by far, this is the fastest drag and drop WordPress builder plugin. A page builder is meant to speed up the process of building pages and websites (and not cracking our heads to understand how the coding works).
Using Thrive Architect, you can build new pages, landing/sales pages, blog posts and homepages under 5 minutes or less. And the visual builder is best to none. You can read my review here.
But wait. Thrive Architect may be best for bloggers and affiliate marketers. How about web developers?
I glad you ask.
If you are a web developer, I recommend you to go with Divi by Elegant Themes. The reason is simple. If you are serious in using front end editor to build your client's WordPress website, there is no other tool that works better than Divi. Powerful from it comes, Divi is best used when you have strong background in CSS and HTML.
Want to know more about Divi? Read this review here.
Thrive Architect is a state-of-the-art page builder plugin for WordPress. Managed and developer by the popular ThriveThemes.com, this is the most popular WordPress builder tool in the market today.
For the record, 75% of the blog posts and pages in this blog is build using Thrive Architect.
Pros (8 counts)
- Front-end builder
- Compatible with all major WordPress themes and plugins
- Affordable (one-time payment for lifetime updates)
- Constant updates (close to bi-weekly updates)
- New product features launched every month
- Fastest page builder for WordPress plugin
- Over 275+ ready-made demo available
- Don't break your website upon uninstalling the plugin
Cons (1 count)
- Most of the themes are build with several core concepts (core concept looks are fitted well for bloggers only—you might need to change some settings/layout to fit your personal needs)
The above is based on my personal experience using Thrive Architect (been using this plugin since beta time). While Thrive Architect is very useful and powerful (I really, really love it), I still don't use this plugin that much especially with my client's website.
Overall, Thrive Architect is a very solid page builder plugin for WordPress in which I truly recommend to bloggers and WordPress website owners.
Divi by Elegant Themes
Divi had gone a long way. Owned and designed by ElegantThemes.com, this is one of the most popular page builder tool for WordPress developers. The first few version of Divi (both theme and builder plugin) were kinda buggy. But, they did step up the game. The launch of Divi 4.0 was the change maker in the web design industry.
I don't use much of Divi on this blog but this new venture of mine, ArticleSumo.com is created entirely based on Divi framework.
Pros (8 counts)
- The most popular page builder tool for WordPress developers
- The best visual builder tool (WYSIWYG)
- 1-click import demos
- Wide range of demos and designs for homepages, pricing page, contact us, about us and sales pages
- Most affordable WordPress builder tool
- Divi comes with both a dedicated builder plugin and Divi theme
- Membership includes unlimited access to everything (other themes and plugins)
- Lifetime pricing is available (massive discount and best value)
Cons (1 count)
- Divi is heavier than most drag and drop builders which may impact website loading speed
If you are a website developer or managing multiple WordPress websites, Divi theme and Divi builder plugin are the best options for you to go with. Compared to other WordPress page builder tools, Divi comes with unlimited usage—which means you can install it in as many websites as you wish.
When added with the lifetime subscription of Divi theme, you are bound for some massive savings and deals.
Overall, Divi theme is a great page builder for WordPress ... one which I have absolutely no regret in purchasing.
Are you still looking for the best page builder for WordPress?
Leave a comment below and tell me what you think.
Young at heart and a deep passion for entrepreneurial success, Reginald is devoted to share everything he had learned about online marketing with the public. Follow him for more awesome postings.