Are you finding for the best email hosting in Malaysia? You came to the right place!
In this article, I’m going to share with you some of the best email hosting in Malaysia for 2019 that is both affordable and best in performance.
If you are looking for free email services, you should sign up for MailChimp which is free to use up to 2,000 email subscribers and up to 12,000 emails monthly.
Important disclaimer: I highly recommend these email hosting Malaysia and you should focus on the number of email addresses that come with each email hosting package. You should only get the email hosting package that fits your needs.
Most of us understand the importance of using a reliable email hosting provider. You certainly wouldn’t want to miss out on important emails, you want hassle free import contacts feature, on the go email client (mobile email client) and unlimited storage to name a few.
Don’t worry. You will find everything you need to know about the best email service in Malaysia in this post. Carry on reading!
Top 5 Email Hosting Malaysia 2019
1. Exabytes — Affordability and popularity
If you are looking for common and popular email hosting in Malaysia that doesn’t cost an arm and leg, Exabytes is the best email hosting for you.
What are the features of Exabytes?
- One of the best business email hosting Malaysia that works perfectly across all devices
- Access webmail, desktop and mobile at anytime
- Powerful team collaboration feature
- Accessible and user-friendly webmail interface
- Advance features such as message prioritization and throttling (limit the number of messages send per hour and/or the amount of bandwidth used per hour to send messages
- Extra layers of protections such as intrusion detection (IDS) and active directory integration to protect you and your business
- Synchronization of calendars, tasks, notes and contacts on desktop applications and sync with smartphones
- Two-way synchronization for Microsoft Outlook (users can now fully utilize Mircosoft Outlook beyond the capabilities of most mail servers
- Remote wiping of mobile devices
- SSL/TLS, SPF and DKIM included
- Daily backups
- Anti spam filtering
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- 24/7 and all year round support
- Enterprise-grade email servers
Is Exabytes worth it?
Exabytes is one of the leading business email hosting provider in Malaysia for years. Apart from that, they have been offering their services to both bloggers and business owners within the region.
Not only that they are a reliable email hosting provider, they offer generous storage space especially when you are sending emails with large attachments.
In terms of pricing and features, Exabytes is definitely worth it.
How much does email hosting with Exabytes costs?
Pricing starts at RM 17.99 per month and it is best fit when you have less than 5 users (up to 5 email addresses).
2. ServerFreak — A Good Alternative To Exabytes
ServerFreak calls themselves “Malaysia Web Hosting.” As a paying customer with them, I got to tell you that they are pretty good!
Decent price and excellent support to name a few, ServerFreak is definitely one of the best email hosting in Malaysia.
What you need to understand that ServerFreak doesn’t offer email hosting services. Email hosting services are bundled along with the web hosting package that you take up.
Basically, you need to host your website with ServerFreak before you can utilize their email services.
What are the features offered by ServerFreak?
- 30-days money back guarantee
- 99% or higher uptime guarantee
- 24/7 and whole year round technical support
- Super affordable pricing and rate structure (web hosting services)
Is ServerFreak worth it?
I used ServerFreak around 7 years back. Back then, I was a complete newbie in WordPress and no matter what questions I asked the support, they will always reply and try to guide me with the task.
Yes, most of the questions are basically out of their ‘work scope’ but they took the time to reply me. And until now, the service level remains the same.
It is also important to note that you can easily integrate ServerFreak email hosting services with your custom domain. While you might need to know how to do it, the support team is available when you need help configuring that on your server.
How much does email hosting with ServerFreak costs?
For shared web hosting, it costs a mere RM 90 per year (that’s RM 7.50 per month). If you need more firepower, there’s Cloud Hosting and Dedicated Servers which starts at RM 75 per month.
3. SiteGround — Comprehensive Support And Scalability
When it comes to the best email hosting Malaysia 2019, nothing come close to SiteGound as my personal favorite.
SiteGround adds various third-party and in-house developed solutions to guarantee you a secure, spam-free and lightning fast email experience. It will make sure that both your email and website run smoothly on our servers and that your website is safer, faster and better supported than anywhere else!
Important: Just like ServerFreak, SiteGround doesn’t offer a standalone email hosting service. All email hosting is bundled with web hosting packages.
What are the features offered by SiteGround?
- Email at your domain name
- Comprehensive and complete email tutorials
- Considerably less spam with advanced spam control
- Easy email management
- Availability of secure protocols
- Free email accounts
- 24/7 support through phone, live chat and email
- A large selection of webmail clients
- Built in anti-spam solutions
- Easy email management from cPanel
Is SiteGround worth it?
The answer is yes. I recommend SiteGround to everyone I know and the core reason for me to do is because of the server performance.
Security flaws and patches are done by the SiteGround team automatically, therefore, you do not need to worry about security matters.
Plus, the support via live chat is definitely a killer reason to go with SiteGround. Any problems are always solved within minutes and their live chat works 24/7!
Personally, SiteGround is a great email hosting provider and the only downside is that it doesn’t come with an office suite with it (unlike what NameCheap does).
How much does email hosting with SiteGround costs?
If you are just starting up, a shared web hosting services starts at $3.95 per month. If you need more server performance, scalability is not an issue as SiteGround team will monitor and advise you when it is time for you to upgrade to a new package (of course, it’s entirely up to you for the upgrade).
4. GoDaddy — All-Time Favorite For Beginners
If you are looking for a save bet, GoDaddy is your best bet. With support and servers all around the world, GoDaddy is definitely one of the best email hosting provider 2019 in Malaysia.
What are the features offered by GoDaddy?
- Professional email hosting service
- Business email that matches your domain
- Award-winning 24/7 support
- Unlimited access to email, contact and calendar anywhere, on any device
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- World-class data security and spam filtering
- 30-days money back guarantee
- Outlook web application
Is GoDaddy worth it?
If you are looking for hassle-free email hosting in Malaysia, GoDaddy is an awesome choice. Prices are very affordable and support is best to none.
How much does email hosting with GoDaddy costs?
Email hosting with GoDaddy starts at RM 17.99 per month, per user. I would rather pay for this price if you want a complete worry-free email hosting service for your business.
5. NameCheap — Great GoDaddy Alternative
If you are looking for a great alternative to GoDaddy email hosting Malaysia, then you should consider NameCheap.
Note: Did you know that NameCheap is slightly cheaper than GoDaddy?
What are the features of NameCheap email hosting services?
- POP/IMAP/Webmail enabled
- Secure email storage
- Secure file storage
- Anti-spam protection
- Mobile support
- Collaboration tools between users (higher plans only)
- NameCheap allows you to manage multiple email accounts from different providers under one roof
- 24/7 support via live chat, email and phone
Is NameCheap worth it?
One of my business is using NameCheap private email services and it is secure as hell. The NameCheap spam filtering is state-of-the-art and you are guaranteed to have a clean mailbox, every day.
In terms of service and support, it is extremely easy because of the live chat availability daily.
I use NameCheap Private Email services for affordability and reliability. NameCheap comes with mobile app / mail app which is a nice bonus and its spam filters is one of the best in the market.
How much does email hosting with NameCheap costs?
NameCheap doesn’t offer any services in Ringgit Malaysia. Therefore, I’m going to convert it on an average of 4.05 (USD:MYR).
The lowest package starts at $9.88 per year (RM 40 per year) and it comes with all the basic features and integrated mailbox. There are also higher plans that you can choose from, for bigger organization.
What is my favorite email hosting solution?
Personally, I use NameCheap because it is really reliable (and most of my clients are from the United States).
What about you?
Leave a comment below and tell me whcih is your favorite email hosting provider in Malaysia!