Elementor vs Thrive Themes — Which is the BEST choice?
WordPress website builders.
We are spoilt with choices … really. In today’s world, there are many website and theme builders that we can use.
And if you are searching for the best WordPress builder, two of the most common names in the household are Elementor and Thrive Themes.
On one end, Elementor is a freemium (free and premium) website builder which is used by many bloggers. On another end, there’s Thrive Themes — the giant who had shaken up the entire WordPress community in the past few years with its high converting themes and plugins.
Here’s the million dollar question.
Which is the best website builder for me?
Carry on reading below and in the next 5 minutes, I’m going to tell you which is the better choice … minus the fluffs and all the BS.
Elementor — The freemium WordPress builder with over 2,000,000 active installs
Wow. Just wow.
The title isn’t about click baiting (even though I wished it was). It’s true that Elementor has over 2 million active downloads and installs right now.
What is Elementor? What’s under the hood?
Elementor is a WordPress drag and drop builder. Powerful, easy to use and more importantly — entirely free to use. This is definitely a great option for beginners and bloggers.
Click on the video below to see Elementor in action.
That’s pretty cool, right?
Now, let’s talk about the advantages using Elementor.
Advantages using Elementor
- Elementor is an excellent choice for everyone (bloggers, freelancers, website developers and agency)
- 100% clean code with pixel perfect design, ensuring that you have a stunning custom-made website … every time
- Easy integration with your favorite marketing tools
- Wide range of forms and elements to generate lead (including pop ups)
- Elementor is open source and there are thousands of developers supporting it (thus, it will always be updated)
- Inbuilt visual theme builder allows you to customize everything without touching a single line of code
- Create stunning landing pages, design a blog, customize your online store – everything is within reach!
- Elementor comes with 80+ design elements to help you create uniquely designed websites
- No known integration issues with other themes and plugins in the WordPress repository
- Availability of paid add-ons make Elementor more powerful and intuitive for every design requirements
- KickAssMasterminds offering exclusive deals on Elementor Pro version. You can save maximum this black friday season.
Not to forget …
Elementor is absolutely free and this means that it doesn’t cost a dime to use it. Anyone can download and use it without restrictions!
P.S. The only differences between Elementor Free and Elementor Pro is the features where paid customers will have a larger and wider access to specific elements.
Thrive Themes — The number one selling WordPress themes and plugins in history
You heard about Thrive Themes and Thrive plugins. That … I’m sure.
Why is Thrive Themes the number one in the marketplace?
The answer is simple. Thrive Themes offers WordPress solutions that are not only affordable but highly effective.
For example, Thrive Themes (and plugins) are build from ground up with the fundamentals of improving the conversion rate. Be it getting more email subscribers or converting website visitors into paying customers, Thrive Themes had proven to be an important arsenal for website success.
Unlike Elementor, Thrive Themes comes with a full set of themes and plugins. Here’s what under the hood:
- Thrive Themes (10 premium themes)
- Thrive Architect (drag and drop builder)
- Thrive Leads (lead generation tool)
- Thrive Quiz Builder (most intuitive WordPress quiz builder)
- Thrive Ultimatum (WordPress scarcity plugin)
- Thrive Ovation (WordPress testimonial plugin)
- Thrive Comments (WordPress most intuitive commenting system)
- Thrive Clever Widget (control and customize widget visibility)
- Thrive Apprentice (membership platform and system)
- Thrive Headline Optimizer (the only WordPress headline optimizer that works)
- Thrive Membership (one simple membership pricing for unlimited usage)
Unlike Elementor, Thrive Themes comes with a full set of themes and plugins to help you convert website visitors into customers.
Advantages using Thrive Themes
- Thrive Themes offers conversion focused WordPress themes and plugins
- Build for speed, readability and clarity
- No learning curve required (so it’s entirely newbie friendly)
- Easily perform split testing or A/B testing for everything on your site (without coding skills)
- Intuitive drag and drop builder allows you to create anything and everything without coding knowledge
- 100+ ready made templates to choose from which can be imported in just a few clicks (and 100% editable)
- Huge growing community and support team that are ready to assist you 24/7
- Constant updates and product improvements
- All themes and plugins are coded well and doesn’t impact website loading speed
- Excellent choice for bloggers, freelancers, website developers and agency level
- Simple pricing structure (single purchase or membership) ensures accessibility for everyone regardless of the budget
Thrive Themes is not average
Thrive Themes is not your average WordPress drag and drop builder. It is a powerful, full-suite plugins and themes to help you achieve success with your website.
Constant updates, powerful features and affordability are three reasons why you need to consider using Thrive Themes today.
Elementor vs Thrive Themes — Which is the best WordPress theme and website builder?
It is undeniable that Elementor is a free to use drag and drop visual builder, thus it has the upper hand in terms of pricing. But unlike other free website builders, Elementor is really a must-use tool because it comes packing with tons of features and advantages.
If you are looking for a website builder that doesn’t suck, Thrive Themes is a great choice. It comes with premium themes and plugins — which makes it a no-brainer for many. Regardless of your skill or requirements, Thrive Themes is known to outperform all the competitors.
For me, Thrive Themes is the clear winner because it comes with Thrive Leads and Thrive Architect which are two crucial plugins for any website success. Plus, the single pricing strategy works perfectly well for both beginners and advanced users.
What do you think? Tell me in the comments below.