I can certainly relate to that because I had been in this situation more than once.
Here’s the good news:
Previously known as Thrive Content Builder, this is one of the best tools you should be using when it comes to building a church website.
A good tool for your church website should be easy and not take away from your time and energy. Thrive Architect is the visual page builder that is built from the ground up for churches / non-profit organization and conversion-focused websites.
More importantly, this tool is built with an obsessive focus on being as fast as possible to use. As a result, the theme developers had removed every possible barrier between the website idea you have in your head and a professional presence on your website.
What are the advantages using Thrive Architect?
- Drag and drop editing allows you to create your church website without coding skills
- Over 270 beautifully designed and ready to be imported directly into your website (time saver)
- Easily create events and display testimonials to get more visitors
- Effortlessly create beautifully formatted blog posts using elements
What are the disadvantages using Thrive Architect?
- Higher than the average market price at $67 for a single website
Want to build a church website fast (without coding skills)?
Would you like to build a church website based on your designs, without coding skills and NOT paying thousands of dollars to website developers?
I know, I know. It’s hard to choose in the market today. Lucky for you, Divi Builder is here to save the day.
Divi Builder plugin is not just a WordPress builder tool, it is the best church website builder that is easy to use and highly affordable.
What are the advantages using Divi theme builder?
- Over 46 content modules that you can choose from (content modules are building blocks to build your church website)
- Create endless layout possibilities with 3 section types,
20 rowtypes, and over 40 content modules in your toolbox
- Divi Builder’s Advanced Design settings give you full control over every aspect of your layout’s design
- Custom CSS is supported too, and you can easily apply custom styles to individual parts of individual modules
- Extremely affordable (unlimited downloads, usages and websites)
What are the disadvantages using Divi theme builder?
- Hundreds of setting options can be overwhelming during the early stages
Looking for a stunning bilingual church website builder?
Avada is another famous church website design builder which is easy to use and flexible.
What is Avada?
Avada is a multipurpose WordPress theme builder that is an excellent choice for building church websites. Powering over 450,000 WordPress websites, you should consider Avada if you are looking for a simple church website builder.
What are the advantages using Avada?
- 45 pre-installed WordPress templates which are ready to be used
- Over 275 different elements to build your church website without coding skills
- One-click installation
- Free lifetime license (one-time payment only)
What are the disadvantages using Avada?
- Limited support
- Don’t have a front-end editor
Looking for an easy to build church website builder?
One of the best church website builder
Want to know why Beaver Builder is your best choice?
Templates make designing easy and save you time. Choose a template, replace the images and text with yours, then hit publish. You can even save your own designs as templates and reuse them all over your site, or export them to use on a different site.
What are the advantages using Beaver Builder?
- Easy to use church website builder
Advancedtoolbar allows you to control your content
- No coding skill required
What are the disadvantages using Beaver Builder?
- The pricing is a little steep especially for those under a tight budget
Simplicity at its best
Elementor WordPress Builder
Do you agree that it’s taking forever to find an all-in-one solution, beautiful design and super fast performance church website builder?
I feel you …
And lucky for you, I have got a solution.
What is Elementor WordPress?
It’s easy to use.
It’s an all-in-one toolbox from website creation to event management.
It is free to use.
Wait, what? Elementor is free to use?
Elementor’s Free version offers limitless design possibilities. Elementor Pro, however, empowers you with more professional tools that speed up your workflow, and allow you to get more conversions and sales.
What are the advantages using Elementor?
- Elementor is FREE to use
- Very easy to use website builder
- Mobile editing is possible
- Over 300 professional templates ready for download and use
What are the disadvantages using Elementor?
- You are required to get Elementor Pro (paid version) to unlock more features
You can't complain about Elementor (really)
Which is the best church website builder?
This is a tough call.
If we base on the price tag, Elementor is an excellent free church website builder (with paid versions available).
On the personal end, I would go for Divi Builder as it is more versatile, highly affordable and more importantly, it comes with excellent support.
Which is your favorite church website builder? Leave a comment below and let’s discuss further!