You’ve just arrived to one of the most visited page on my blog! Glad you are interested to be a part of this growing community.
Personally, I am opening up guest posting to help you to get inbound links and traffic for your own blog. So, I am going to be very honest here.
Guest posting is never about driving traffic but it is an extremely powerful way to gain exposure and introduce your blog to the rest of my readers.
Just like any other websites, there are rules and regulations that you need to follow if you want to do submit guest posting here.
How to get your guest posting articles successfully published?
- Articles should be at least 800 – 1,600 words
- Write unique content that you haven’t published elsewhere (Never re-publish again as this will hurt your SEO)
- Articles must be unique and written for this blog, never been published anywhere on the internet, and will not be published elsewhere (will be checked with Copyscape premium)
- Personal experience and strong opinions are more than welcome
- Structure your posts into paragraphs with headings and subtitles (mostly use H2 and H3 tags)
- Images, stats, results or proves must be given to enrich the article
- Only two (2) external links are allowed in a post and no affiliate link allowed (subject to NoFollow if the link has low Page Authority)
- Two (2) DoFollow links on author box (one to your root domain and another of your choice)
- Share the posts on social media from time to time (at least once a month)
- Replying to comments and reader’s questions is a must
Currently, I am accepting guest posts on SEO, Marketing, Social Networking, Make Money Blogging and Blogging Tips only.
Admins on this blog have full rights to remove your credits and links from the article with no further notice as a result of any violation to guest posting terms.
Therefore, I dare to say that the above rules and regulations are one of toughest for guest posting after ProBlogger and CopyBlogger. However, remember that my goal is to help you build authority and the chance of building better blog traffic.
Therefore, I want you to be at your best writing your guest post here because it will be shared over 12 different social media accounts and I have no plans to make you look bad!
Still interested to be a guest blogger on my blog? Good for you!
All you need to do is to fill up the form below and I will get contact with you.
*p/s Want to share with your blogging buddies? Share this opportunity using the social buttons now!